Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Refreshing for Spring

The birds are chirping today and the weather is getting warmer........ After a long winter, Spring is finally on the way and I am here for it! Which means I am in full "home refresh" mode.

I love letting that fresh color and natural texture from the outside invade my interior space. Those warm, natural elements make a huge difference in the ambiance of my home for both me and .... well me! Although, I will pretend the whole fam enjoys it as much as I do ;) 

Layering is EVERYTHING when you're trying to refresh for Spring. You can keep it simple, but make a huge impact with just a few items.



wood bead garland in wood bowl


I. AM. OBSESSED! Plants scream Spring, and then adding texture with a simple garland?! Yes, give me all the garland accessories! 


Check out our styles in the shop under wood bead garlands and boho home accessories. We have tons of new items for spring! Follow the shop on Instagram at SIMPLY STYLED ART or Facebook and share with me how you use our items to refresh your space!